View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:40 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's one new thing you'll learn?

Within the last few days the ice has broken up in the large river coves which to me signals the beginning of the pre-spawn pike season.
So right now I got northern pike on the brain.
A short term goal is to learn a few new places. Hopefully spots where I can wade before flood season begins.
I wasn't able to fish yesterday, but I did check out a couple of new places that look promising.

Later in the season, I think I'd like to spend more time sight fishing. Not just on the salt water flats and in the surf, but on the local river's flats for carp