View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:44 AM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: Bad new for fishermen from OBAMA

This is going around all the forums today! What a joke. Wow. These people will try anything to get Obama voted out of office nowadays. They must really be grasping at straws going as low to say he will not let you fish anymore.... So much fear tactics every single day against our president and its all really just pathetic and sad. People need to do some research online instead of falling for this BS. Everything is just some blatant lies to scare the weak minded and trick the uneducated people cause everyone knows When you are full of fear you can be easily controlled and tricked into anything. like going into a war for no reasons whatsoever... Think about it! They say he's gonna take your guns away! ya people are gonna show up and collect your guns from you and not get murdered... He was never gonna take them away but it scared everyone so they ran out and bought guns and the prices skyrocketed. The gun companies ripped dumb people off. Now they say hes not gonna let you fish anymore! BS!! I guarentee you will be able to fish always He wouldn't be president anymore cause people would riot and burn down the freakin whitehouse... they say hes gonna pull the plug on your grandma too. ya right. Oh and also we are not safe anymore either! best of all the people who say we are not safe are the ones who were on watch when 9/11 happened..hypocrites much? They even go as far to say Obama is Hitler!! hahaha!!! what a joke. I laugh at these loony people. people need to get some common sense already and use the brains god gave them and just go on living your lives like always cause its never gonna be some nazi germany here in the usa and we will always be able to go fishing and If you think we are not gonna ever be able to fish again then you have officially lost your freakin minds.... just my 2 cents worth!! Well maybe it was 50 cents worth. but it just gets my blood going a lil...

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.

Last edited by GeorgeMcFly; 03-10-2010 at 03:00 AM.