View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad new for fishermen from OBAMA

I'm going to wait on my opinion for a bit. But I honestly don't trust the current administration as far as I can toss them in a grand piano. There are some people in key positions that if left to get what they want, the next fish you eat will be pressed out of soy. It's a bit early to be getting nervous yet, but I will be paying attention. Where I live, the entire economy is based around a sport fishing industry. One set of stupid new laws and Lake of the Woods county dries up and blows away.This is border waters and part of what is being looked at. Take a look at the political opinions of the many many czars we have now. I'm all for conservation and sustainable fisheries laws, but the first time I get sued by a lawyer representing a pike I fought to long and I'm going to be annoyed a bit. These's a lot of vague, creepy language in that paper that can go pretty far out field.
P.S. Calm down there George. Don't make me get the thorazine.