View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Material swap......

I have recently seen a material swap that was set up kinda cool. So I thought I would see if anyone might be interested in trying it out. Here is how it goes.

(1). I take a box and place 'X' number of items in it.(that # would be equal to the # of members participating). 12 members = 12 items. 15 members = 15 items.

(2). I send it to member #2 and he can take any number of items in the box as long as he replaces that same number of items. So he can take every item or just 1. Kapeesh?

(3). Member #2 then takes it and sends it to member #3 on the list and so down the list it goes.

This could actually become an ongoing material swap, going on as long as the members decided. we could even add or subtract members for each round that it goes around.

What do you folks think?

If we have enough interest, I would be more than happy to get it started.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*