View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:17 AM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: Wooly Bugger vs Wooly Worm

thats the only difference but wooly bugger is way better in my opinion but then again never used the worm much. Buggers can be stripped like a streamer pattern, and the marabou breaths and pulsates in the water. can also be dead drifted under a indicator and so forth and represent alot of stuff that lives underwater. white buggers can be a minnow, black a leech or hellegramite, brown a crayfish and olive works good too if its a fish or craw I don't know but it does work. wooley bugger are the all around versatile fly. heres a pic of my fav bugger! its black beadhead, black "woolybugger" chenille, black marabou tail, black chinese strung hackle palmeredup the body and some pearl krystal flash. catches alot of steelies, bass, gills and catfish and sucker fish and carp and prolly anything else too!!
I have the same book you got I believe? was bought from gander mountain for a x-mas present
Click the image to open in full size.

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.