View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:49 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What color is your bug?

I fish a lot of olive and black buggers. Here is an insert for my chest pack. The two back rows have my buggers. It's hard to see the black buggers in front of the olive ones. I would say olive and black buggers are my favorite. I always have a lot of them.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a bugger using Spirit River Mottlebou and brown and yellow Wapsi Varigated Chenille. This is one of my favorite fall buggers for my home water.

I also fish this bugger that uses Spirit River Mottlebou and brown Doug's Bugs Glo Brite Chenille. I use this one quite a bit in the fall, too.

MP