Thread: Tampa Bay
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 06:51 PM

Capt. Ray Markham will become famous soon enoughCapt. Ray Markham will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tampa Bay guide

David,
I guide out of Terra Ceia, Florida, which borders Bradenton. The Terra Ceia Aquatic Preserve is probably the most bountiful area in the Tampa Bay Estuary for snook, trout, and redfish. Tarpon are seasonal. I a run a new Action Craft 1820 Flatsmaster SE Hybrid powered by Yamaha, and pro-staff for G. Loomis and SA. I run spin, plug, and fly trips here, and would be happy to accomodate you for your fishing trip to this area. I am a native Floridian and have fished the area for over 50 years, but guided for only the past 9. I guide strictly with artificial baits and flies. While I preach catch-and-release fishing, I have no problem taking a fish for the table. Please feel free to contact me at any time for rates and availability. I am also the West Central Field Editor for Florida Sportsman Magazine and host their radio show, Florida Sportsman Magazine Live!, which airs Saturdays from 8 to 9 a.m. EST on 1040 WWBA am radio. You may listen in to live streaming audio by going to the Florida Sportsman Website at www.floridasportsman.com and finding the radio show section and going from there. I look forward to hearing from you.
Capt. Ray
Terra Ceia, Florida
(941) 723-2655