View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Another Use for Duct Tape

Hi MP,

That really brings back memories. I had a 20' freighter canoe with an outboard jet in Alaska. The first time out I got moss in the water pump system and didn't have the tools to remove the foot. A long paddle back to the landing. I made up a tool kit where I could remove the foot and get to the impeller and water pump. Even had a special tool to hold the drive shaft in alignment when I reassembled. There has been a bunch of times I had to work on that jet to get home. Was always getting leaves, moss or rocks into the impeller area. My wife and I use to fish one spot that was several miles down river. That kit saved a long hike a bunch of times.

Frank