Thread: Bubble Buster
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Bubble Buster

Hi Everyone,

I should have described what it is. It is a spray that you put on the wrap. Here is the description. Mud Hole is selling it. They won't let me copy a picture.

Frank

From Mudehole:

"Tired of getting bubbles in your epoxy? Then CRB Bubble Buster™ is for you!

Specially formulated for rod builders to release and help remove the bubbles that occur when applying 2-part epoxy finish to your rods. CRB Bubble Buster™ works by releasing the surface tension of the 2-part epoxy, allowing the encapsulated bubbles to rise and burst. The CRB Bubble Buster™ leaves no residue after application and works with all brands of 2-part rod finish epoxy.

CRB Bubble Buster™ is perfect for when the use of an open flame (i.e. flaming of the finish) is not an option schools, apartments, offices and other areas where an open flame is dangerous or not desirable.

Easy Application apply any 2 part epoxy rod finish to your custom rod and allow to level, position the CRB Bubble Buster™ easy spray bottle approximately 6 to 8 away from the epoxy surface and pump one spray to each side of the finished area.

CRB Bubble Buster™ is offered in a 2oz easy spray bottle. Flammable, keep away from open flame"