View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Utah set to halve river access

Well said Mojo! I will certainly call on Monday. The biggest thing I like about fishing ID, UT and MT is the wide open river access and I sure don't want UT to fall back to the situation in WY and CO where the landowner owns the river botton and thus restricting the wade fisherman to the few public access points along a river which always results in over crowding and over fished fish in those sections of the river. That would be a very sad day indeed. Please everyone that reads this thread, take the time next week to call the number that Mojo posted above and let the Governor of UT know that you will not be spending your vacation dollars in UT if this bill passes!

Larry