View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:44 PM

Bigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Bigfly
Default Re: Went to School Today

Tracker, Dan's right. From the moment I park the truck, I'm open to SEE anything. In the air, on bushes, and in all parts of the water column. Seine the water every time you go, whether you fish or not. Get a temp as well. After a while you know what is normal on that water, so you can see the things that are new.
For me, that is when game really begins.
The critters live in the real world, and this is a way to join them temporarily.
A couple of days ago, I did the scene in "A river runs through it." A pair of copulating skwalla landed on my neck. WOOHOO. Worked like a charm.
May have to tye a double skwalla, never thought of that before. So it goes!
Slow down, look around, sit awhile. Then rig up. Oh, and fish close first. Lost count of the number of fish I've spooked charging in. (especially on small water.)
To me overwhelmed is preferable to underwhelmed. Good luck out there!
Jim

Bigfly