View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 07:26 PM

Yoffione is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fly Tying Bench

Good thread Frank, and that is a nice looking bench. Through the years I have had many different places in our home that I have tied flies. Ranging from the kitchen table, infront of the TV on a card table, to the area I have now. I tie alot of deer hair flies and it gets pretty messy. My wife is a very good sport, but she gets pretty upset when she steps on a hook that I have dropped. My current setup is in our "office". The computer is on the other side of the room behind me, and is a great source of music when I tie. The wireless keyboard reaches and allows me to control it without having to get up.
Click the image to open in full size.
This is my bench as it normally looks. I made it about 10 years ago. I was busting out some double bunnys at this point.
Click the image to open in full size.
It is pretty clean here. I tried to get a pic with my view out the window, but it did not come out well. I look out over the Snake River plain as I tie.

Lets see some others. I am always needing ideas for storage. By the way Joni, how do you get into the drawers up high (goes from floor to ceiling)? I cannot go any farther to the side of my drawers. I could go up, but can't see down into the drawer if I go a whole lot higher.