View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 09:08 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Tying Bench

Yoffione, the top one is smaller three drawer with my threads and stuff, then the next down on the bigger is Rabbit, then Mallard Feathers, Then Guinea so on. I pull the drawers out to find what I need, but it is nice and compact. Kinda like the one you have but, my bottom is 3 larger drawers, then the next is four medium and then eight thinner drawers, but they are all the same width. Plus I have Big bags of HAIR (Elk, Bucktail, Deer, etc.)hanging on the back porch (they smell a little and my dog just likes it too much)
I got so much stuff, I can't even believe it and I keep buying more. Funny thing is there is about ten flies I use all the time, anyone else have this problem?