View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:35 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Tying Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoffione View Post
Joni, I'm with ya now. I did not even think to pull the drawers out. I do have my 20 or so go to patterns ( I am trying to branch out this year, especially with big streamers), and yes I do have a problem with buying too much stuff. Most of the time I go in the fly shop to chat, and I pick up a few things I remember I need. Alot of times I get home and have 3 or 4 packs of what I just bought.

I hear you. I finally broke down and make a shopping list for the everydays like Hooks and Thread. Right now I need Nymph hooks 12 and 14 and streamers 14. It's that time of year.

But in addition to that, I found out my ol man is as bad as I am. See some new stuf (ex: Sudohackle) and I think I can make this with that and I buy every color there is.