View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafters Vs. Fisherman

Very interesting article.It's becoming a real problem everywhere ... most people who practice rafting and canoeing don't care about fishermen they can be dangerous.Most of them use a raft or a canoe for the first time in their life,they behave like mad on the water,shouting,often being unpleasant or mocking...sometimes rude.Last year I had my fishing ruined twice by canoes and as you may imagine I was really angry.The people who own a canoe or raft business use the river to make money with it but don't do anything for it.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
Very interesting article.It's becoming a real problem everywhere ... most people who practice rafting and canoeing don't care about fishermen they can be dangerous.Most of them use a raft or a canoe for the first time in their life,they behave like mad on the water,shouting,often being unpleasant or mocking...sometimes rude.Last year I had my fishing ruined twice by canoes and as you may imagine I was really angry.The people who own a canoe or raft business use the river to make money with it but don't do anything for it.
I think on some rivers and streams there are some hours of the day for canoes and some for fishermen....here in France.I'll have to check that.