View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animas Valley Anglers

txbevo: Animas Valley Anglers must be fairly new, I have never heard of them, but haven't been in the Durango area now for about four years. In the past I always fished with Duranglers and used Mark Engler to fish the San Juan. He has over 20 years experience guiding on that river. However, as Frank said I have also heard good things about Bubba.
TU TV Series (on the Outdoor Channel) had a recent episode on TV about the Animas River, it looked real interesting, but I have never fished it. In the past, I was always down there at the end of May, early June timeframe, right in the spring run off and the Animas was always blown out and running like a choc. milk shake. If you haven't fished the San Juan you should make a point of doing at least a day there.

Larry