View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animas Valley Anglers

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbevo View Post
I watched the TU On The Rise episode that you mentioned and the guide they used on the Animas was Nate Bronson. It said he was a guide from Duranglers. I looked him up and he is on the Animas Valley Anglers list of guides instead of the Duranglers' list. That is how I came across their site. In looking at the bios it appears that several of them used to work for Duranglers. Didn't know there had been some kind of rift or if some of the guys just wanted to strike out on their own.
txbevo: It is good that you also caught that TU episode. It sure looks like a bunch of Durangler's guides either had a rift or just struck out on their own. You have a lot of information so picking a good guide should be easy enough. I hope you have a great trip, be sure to post a trip report following your fishing. What time of year are you planning to fish the Durango area?

Larry