View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly fishing for spot, Kingfish in MD

Hi,

On the way down the Eastern Shore on Rt. 13 you will go through Snow Hill MD. there is a good fly shop there I forget the name of it (Goggle can help with that) stop there. I bought flies there based on what the fella advised and used them on the Bay at Craddockville. I used my 7'9" 5wt and caught Spot and Speckled Sea Trout. You gotta fish with the tides there, ask about the tides at the shop. I believe it is fish on the incoming, on the slack, and on the way out but not at low. That is pretty much how it works here and I think that is how I fished there. It has been 16 years so you gotta cut me some slack there.................. Snow Hill Fly Shop.

Ard