View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 06:27 AM

Bahama Momma will become famous soon enoughBahama Momma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Fly Fishing Wife

Steve, my husband gave me that name. It sure wasn't my fist choice but he thought it was soooo cute. I let him have his fun. He's a pretty good guy but sometimes he can be a real sexist pig. Anyway, I mostly fish saltwater. That's mainly because I go with my husband a lot. That's the only kind of fly fishing that he's interested in. I'd soon like to try a peaceful trout stream somewhere.

Cute story Salmo. That's almost exactly how my husband got me started. The only difference is I love it. Now I'm like a sponge, trying to soak up all of the fly fishing knowledge that I can.

Curtis, too bad you’re wife wouldn’t play a long. It actually sounds like fun to me. If I were her, I might have even taken you up on that offer.

Mike, if I was too hard on you I apologize. I have to constantly put up with the chatter from the men at work. They're doing it for all the wrong reasons. I was just caught off guard on the forum. The fact that I'm presently suffering from a major case of PMS doesn't help either. Can we call a truce?

This forum has really been a great help. Thanks guys for working with me and allowing me to participate.

B-Mom