View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 01:15 PM

bonefish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bonefish
Default Bonefishing Guide Tulum Mexico

I am offering Tropical Flyfishing Tours again, near Tulum Mexico, from December 16th 2011 to January 16th, 2012. I supply all the gear, rods, reels, hand tied flies, mostly clousers and deceivers and crabs that I create to get all those Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon, Jacks, etc. We will be fishing off the beaches, Mangrove coves, canal channels or can Kayak Flyfish, which is extremely effective, whether trolling, sight or blind casting, or just to get us to some nice flats to cast from. I have lived in Tulum Mexico for one year working as a tour guide and also doing independent flyfishing tours, speak fluent Spanish, of course English, and a little Swedish. I am familiar with several fishing hotspots that I hope I can have the chance to take you to, as this is a good time for fishing down in the Yucatan, and the scenery is amazing.
My prices are very affordable compared to the big outfitters down there(about 1/4), and full of adventure. Although I know many guides there, and their tours are fantastic, I am offering my tours to people who simple just can't shell out $800usd/day for fishing. Send me a message to find out more about prices and where we go! You can email me at handmadeflies@gmail.com and I will answer any questions you have!

Last edited by bonefish; 11-13-2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Guiding Flyfishing Tours again in Tulum