View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hi Everyone,

I am releasing my Domestic Rod Series this week. Photos are being taken later in the week. I hope to offer 3 price points for rods. This is the start of that. One series will be below $100, another one (domestic) will be in the mid 100’s, and another one just above that. I have tested rods and had several of them built both here and offshore by a number of places.

I am finally happy with my choice of rods. I feel that my reels have received a good welcome and continue to do so. Therefore, I wanted to make sure the same will happen with the rods.

The current series is my domestic rod that I feel is a great rod and underpriced. It comes in a 3wt up to an 8wt in 4pc sections. The action is Med Fast, they have single foot guides to reduce weight and line friction, the blank is dark green, and the reel seat is dark maple wood. This series of rods do not come with a tube and sock. They can be added however.

I am starting with this series to work out some design details and to make sure I’m heading in the right direction with no errors on my part. I’m also thinking of offering this rod in two design formats. This can be discussed if interested.

More to come later ….

Thank you,

Justin “Allen”