View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of lightallenflyfishing is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hi Everyone,

I am releasing my Domestic Rod Series today. The name of the series will be named Xa and Xa2.

Specs

Xa (Price: $150) - Dark Blue Blank, Light weight, 33 million modulus graphite IM6
Xa2 Price: $170) – Dark Green Blank, Light weight, 44 million modulus graphite IM7

Components – Same for both rods

Hardwood up-locking reel seats
Hard chrome stainless steel single foot guides
The stripping guides include Zirconium rings

** Note: Special ordering can allow for custom components (2 week lead time)

I am finally happy with my choice of rods. I feel that my reels have received a good welcome and continue to do so. Therefore, I’ve been careful to pick the blanks and components to make sure the rods are introduced in the same way.

I felt like that I needed to go with two rods. So I can offer the difference in the modulus graphite. Everyone has there preference for a moderate – fast action rod. For those that have gotten to know me. My pricing is affordable for those that want a good product for the price.

Hope everyone enjoys the photos and will give the rod a test run. Thanks again everyone. Any questions, please send me an email.

Also, if you are interested in purchasing one of the rods. Please send me an email. I can send more photos if you are needing more.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you,

Justin “Allen”