View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:19 AM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of
Default Re: One small fish...

What a great story and perfect read to start my week. So true that for many of us its past obsession. For me, fishing parallels what others experience and call religion, a way of life and a way of thinking. In religion or diety worship of what ever kind, many look for small miricles or such signs to strengthen thier faith...not expecting a constant flow of them but on occasion the occurances are good for thier souls health. Likewise, when the stars align just so...the flash, swirl, tug and weight on my line from what ever fishy source, settles my soul and resolve to care for nature in every way possible. When headed to a deep woods pond on the back of my Arabian, my pack rod strapped behind the saddle and my dog flushing critters in the woods a few yards off to the side, I'm as much in a cathedral as if I was kneeling at the alter of St. Peters in Rome.