View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 11:04 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What line for float tubing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
Thank you Kelly and Mojo.
One of the guys with us had a depth finder. He showed a shelf at 8' dropping off to 25' in most of the water that we were fishing.
I'll take a look at some V & VII + Wet Cell. I'd like to fish chironomids (got some great looking ones from the fly swap).
My pleasure. Don't forget the floating line and loooong leaders for the midges combined with the break-away strike indicator. It has definitely changed how we can present those small flies at depth. Joni and Mojo are definitely the experts when it comes to this method and I defer to their wisdom and experience.

Kelly.