View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 04:50 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classic New Zealand Streamers

Great color combination on the Gold Demon, Chris. I keep going back to that fly. I like the length of the tail and it's fullness. It works very well with the length of the throat. A very "balanced" fly that looks like it would swim well.

I'm following along in the book that you recommended. According to my version, there are 38 Taupo/Rotorua flies on plate 1, 40 Canterbury flies on plate 2; as well as 71 wets on plate 3 and 51 dries on plate 4. So, you still have some running room! - which is good news for all of us that are enjoying these really nice patterns that you're tying up and sharing.

Pocono