View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Day Trips from Montrose/La Crescenta/La Canada Flintridge area

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, I don't know your first name or I'd say Hi that way. We have a good CA. membership here so I suspect your answers will be forthcoming. Diver Dan lived in San Diego for years and he may have some suggestions for you. I don't know how close that is to Montrose but............ You have joined a good forum group here, you will discover the Share Patterns forum no doubt and may want to share some PA., UT., And MT. favorites there.

I'll keep an eye peeled for your posts,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;