View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:53 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Chirony & Scud swap

Joni, thanks for hosting as well as putting together all of this info with pics and recipes. By far the best swap I've been in and I haven't even received my flies yet! And that sow is the best I've seen yet. Can't wait to tie some up and get on the Provo with that bad girl. Thanks for sharing.

You have inspired me to post a thought to all who visit here. Perhaps organizing an on-line posting swap where someone does just what you did, but the pics and recipes are all posted on the fly tying board, no mail or exchanges. Not that I'm trying to do away with traditional swaps, I love them and the flies I receive never do get fished, they get saved and displayed. I imagine there may be some out there who are just to shy to participate in a traditional swap, or there are other factors that make it difficult or impossible to participate. But they may jump at the chance to do one with pics and recipes. Just a thought.

I just copied and pasted your entire post here in my fly recipes file in Word. This is valuable info to me and will be referred to often.

Anyhoo, now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Kelly.