Thread: Winston rods
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:49 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winston rods

I respect FrankB2's points of view. The way that I look at it, if someone wants Winston legacy, I know that person is looking for a "greenie." If someone is looking for a quality price point rod that matches that is a good fit for that person's needs, I'll show the Vapor.

MP

PS Hey FrankB2. I think that you can appreciate this. Two days ago I went on a group bike ride. Most of the group have modern road bikes with carbon fiber frames and Dura Ace or Ultegra components. All of us were drooling over this guy's red Schwinn (Waterford) Paramount decked out with Campy Record of that era.