View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:31 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cought me a fat bluegill today.

That is AWESOME! you gotta love it!
I went to a local pond the other day with the shore full of bait casters and lures. I walked up with a new rod I have and tied on a beadhead Prince and a Hopper dry for an indicator. First cast, fish on. All the guys on the shore turned and looked. I threw out again, hit miss, then again and the fish hit the dry, released then hit the dropper. After about the fish fish, I had an audience. Gotta love it. I like hearing the whispers, "I gotta talke up Fly Fishing". Like I said before, you don't need a 9' fly rod and fly line and reel to fly fish. The thing with the hook is the FLY. So use a spinning outfit and a bubble.