View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:56 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: I need a primer on Montana wading access laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimfast View Post
Sorry guys ! you're right. I've been reding the access regulations and apparently the high water mark is honored. Of course, I would like to gain access through the pasture with the landowner's permission and will try that route when I can figure out who owns the pastures. My planned travels take me to the Ruby and the Madison around 4th of July. I am also going to the less famous Stillwater River near Columbus. I am flirting with runoff, I know, but its the only window of time my schedule permits. Thanks for your help.
There are plenty of place on the Maddy that you're on public land. Beautiful river and beautiful fish there.