View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any Sage TCR Fans?

Curtis I'm glad to hear you've fished one. I have two minor hesitations keeping me from getting the D'glass.

Looking at the weight of the rod, I'm concerned that it might feel heavy. However it might be that the weight in the butt section of the rod helps it balance well enough to not feel all that heavy. What do you think?

Second, while I expect my average cast with the rod to be 20-35 feet, I also would like to be able to boom out 70 if needed. I might be really annoyed if there's not enough power deep in the rod to throw that far. I also realize that the fiberglass might actually make it a better rod for shooting line than the average graphite rod. What do you think about that situation?

I'm glad that I can get both your opinion and Doug's on this rod.

On the TCR, I suppose I could afford the rod itself if I really talked myself into it, but I sure don't want the divorce that might come with it.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.