The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Affiliate Coupons & Deals

View Poll Results: Is this deals forum useful to you?
Yes - already bought one or more of the deals 2 7.41%
Yes - have not bought anything but still looking 12 44.44%
Not really - but will look now and then just in case 10 37.04%
Not at all useful or of interest to me 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Is this daily deal thread useful?

I am interested to know if anyone is buying any of these deals please to make sure it is worth listing them here on the forums?

Alternatively, even if you haven't bought anything yet, do you like checking them out in anticipation of the one you can't afford to miss!?

Thanks for your help,

Paul.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:48 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Is this daily deal thread useful?

I look at them every time you post, but just have not seen anything I need/want so far.
williamhj likes this.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:19 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

+1 here.

Fred
Old 02-07-2013, 12:23 PM

trout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to behold

I’m in the same camp as Stuie, there hasn’t been anything posted yet I want or need. But I do buy from the sponsors here, rang one up one with the big C brothers just two days ago.

...and yes, I do enjoy the Windows shopping provided by your postings.

TT
Editor likes this.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:28 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

I like seeing the sale posts and have looked at a few things, but am concerned with seeing to many of them posted in a single day. Many of us follow whats going on by clicking on the New Post and wouldn't want the page filled with spam.

Dave
Editor likes this.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:02 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

I look at them but support my local fly shops.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:31 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

I do occassionally look, but not often
Old 02-08-2013, 06:17 AM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

What daily deals?? Im not here alot but have never seen the daily deal? I almost always click on latest forum post in the drop menu.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:07 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

must have missed it, didnt know it existed.

d

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:49 PM

itchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud of

I've looked a time or two... But have never seen anything I'm interested in like others have mentioned... Usually if I want something at a rock bottom(or as close as I can get to it)price... I head over to the auction site