The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Alaska > Alaska General Discussion

Alaska General Discussion Discuss fishing Alaska and other Alaska questions not associated with equipment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Day to Day Alaska;

A while back I began making a few entries to a Blog about life here. I know that some members are either curious about AK. or sometimes enjoy hearing about life as seen through another's eyes.

As the season breaks I will begin putting some fishing tales on the pages here and promise to put on some fish pictures along with them. This whole concept 'Blog' is new to me and if there is any or as intrest grows in hearing about this place I will make entries more often.

I will write one up about one of the best days of the 2010 salmon season and pepper it with some fish to go with the text. leave a comment if you read any of them please. I have also began putting together a photo album of the things I see here and will soon open an Alaskan Pohto thread here. The idea of the thread will be so that you can scroll down through the best landscapes, wild flowers, and animal pictures I have taken here.

Thank You

This link will take you to the profile page and then just click Blog

The North American Fly Fishing Forum - View Profile: Hardyreels

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-11-2011, 06:56 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Day to Day Alaska;

Well, you'll have at least one reader. If you can capture 1/10 of what it's like up there you'll have done well. It's not just the country (think BIG) or the fishing (unbelievable) but the people and the life, especially in the places like Cordova, Yakutat...

-Mike
Old 06-08-2011, 05:11 PM

rrarods is on a distinguished road

Im always up for reading! Fishes there for about 10 years now and keep exploring new water. Need more info on Fairbanks fishing this year!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Custom Rods You Can Afford to Fish
www.rollingriveranglers.com
Old 06-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Day to Day Alaska;

Ard: You know I love reading your blog, you have a great way of writing and it brings back fond memories of Alaska!

Larry