The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Alaska > Alaska General Discussion

Alaska General Discussion Discuss fishing Alaska and other Alaska questions not associated with equipment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 01:25 PM

flyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rivers, Vista's, and Some Fish;

Alaska looks very beautiful, Looking to move up there.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:12 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

Nice birds, flowers, and lichens, Ard. Everytime I come back from vacation, I've got a camera card full critters, mushrooms, flowers, lichens, moss, insects and such. My yellowstone card was maxed out by the time I was there for 10 days. I had over 1000 pics!
Old 05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Jason,

You should start an album on your profile page when you have time. I have one with 22 pictures on mine. I went and checked to see if you had an album and see that you don't. These things all take time I know but it would be cool to see the best of your Montana photos stuck in the profile.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-02-2011, 07:05 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Boy there are some pretty spots on our planet, and you've got one Ard. Thank you for sharing it.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:23 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Jason,

You should start an album on your profile page when you have time. I have one with 22 pictures on mine. I went and checked to see if you had an album and see that you don't. These things all take time I know but it would be cool to see the best of your Montana photos stuck in the profile.

Ard
Ill see if I can get to it soon. I finally got hooked up with a photobucket account a couple of months back so I now have that capability. Maybe I'll get to it this week. I got several good shots of a 600+ grizzly, and a big bull moose on the opposite bank of the Madison. We drove across the UP of Michigan across the country on RT 2 all the way to Glacier NP. THen on to Idaho, Henry's fork, and then Yellowstone. Surprisingly there aren't too many fish pictures on there...we camped for 15 of the 17 days and the batteries of the camera seemed to always be dead when I had a fish on the line (not too many electrical outlets where we were camping! It really would have been nice to get a picture of my first cutthroat, but I got it stashed away in the old memory bank; for my own recollection and enjoyment only I guess.