The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Alaska > Alaska General Discussion

Alaska General Discussion Discuss fishing Alaska and other Alaska questions not associated with equipment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 01:03 AM

nerka will become famous soon enoughnerka will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Members Living in Alaska;

Welcome Stan, Ill be heading north this weekend to chase kings myself. Good to have another Alaskan around.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:32 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

i hope this isnt cheating, but i grew up in homer. went to college in seattle, then somehow ended up here in the MW. living in il now, but make a trip up to ak almost anually.

casey

ARFE
Old 08-14-2011, 01:01 AM

beagle is on a distinguished road

I live on Iliamna's Copper River year round. We hunt,fish, and trap. The Copper is pretty much lodged up until the end of sept. and that's when the best fishing starts!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:10 PM

afman87 is on a distinguished road

New to the forum and fly fishing and alaska... But so far I love them all! I live in the fairbanks area. Moved here a year and a half ago and started fly fishing at about the same time. I've done pretty well for myself so far I think. I've caught reds, pinks, dogs, kings, grayling, rainbows, and pike. In my crosshairs for this year are Silvers, dolly, and hopefully a steelhead or two. I dont claim to know very much but i'm always willing to lean and help out where I can.