The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in Canada > Atlantic

Atlantic Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 02:37 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NB

HA! we didn't get spring here this year; I think we're going to slide from winter right into summer. The ice will still be in the Miramichi and St. John rivers for opening day April 15th by the looks of it now. Looks like...Alaska or something

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Here's the best I can do; this pic is from today and there is water flowing in the distance! ...bad news is that particular stream doesn't open till May 1st Ard there may actually be some Lupines under all that snow near the Massey.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by wannafish; 04-12-2014 at 02:39 PM. Reason: forgot to add the pic
Old 04-12-2014, 03:29 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

LOL, does it count that I spend almost 2 months there every year????
Hi, Kevin, good to see you here. I'll be up in Boiestown for at least a week starting on the 26th...maybe we'll hook up.
Gary
baseman1 likes this.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:41 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

For fishing purposes Gary, you are definitely an honourary NB'er! Proud to have you here!

You may even be granted amnesty lol
gt05254 and baseman1 like this.