The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Corporate Members > Bass Pro Shops

Bass Pro Shops Bass Pro Shops today isn’t just fishing. It is an outdoor retail leader in hunting, camping, nature gifts, outdoor cooking, and much more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Bass Pro Shops online store

Click the image to open in full size.
The North American Fly Forums belong to the Bass Pro Shops affiliate scheme which means any sales you put through the link below or the banners you will see on the forums website earn us valuable income to carry on supporting and developing this site and the rest of the Fish&Fly websites.

Have a look at the Bass Pro Shops website now.

We appreciate your support by using this scheme or one of our other advertising or commercial partners when you want to buy something online.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Bass Pro Shops online store

Hi Everyone,

I just want to emphasis the importance of supporting our sponsors. If you want to buy something from Bass Pro Shop or Cabela's on line, make sure you click the link on NAFFF to access these sites. This provides revenue to NAFFF with every purchase made from using these links.

You should also check out the NAFFF home page for a great offer from ClubFishWorld. Two for one pricing if you can go at the available dates. You should check the NAFFF Home Page frequently for these specials.

Frank
Old 11-29-2010, 12:06 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Didn't know that. Good one. You bet that I'll access those two through NAFF.
Any way to have link buttons that are always at the top of the thread pages rather than waiting for the advertising bar to scroll to it.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:46 PM

boser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura aboutboser has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for that tip. It would serve us well to use the link.

Most of us probably buy something from BPS or Cabelas so we may as well do something for the good of this site. NAFFF.

Boser
Old 11-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Jimmie,

It just so happens that we are working on something to make access to our Sponsors easier. It will be done soon. Then you can let us know if it works better.

Frank
Old 11-29-2010, 04:18 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Another question, I go there, I do my thing .. how do 'they' know how to "credit you" with the sales lead? I ask the question for a very good reason. I probably spend close to $1,000 (easy) making fishing related purchases, every year. This year, with the buys for new rods/reels/lines/et al .... closer to $6,000 year to date. But if they 'don't know?' How do 'they' know?

fae
Old 12-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the replies guys - I like the idea of affiliate buttons to Cabelas, BPS, etc - let me look into that as Frank said.

Fred - the banners and links we use contain an affiliate code that tracks where the incoming traffic to their store comes from. If a sale results then they know to credit us with the affiliate fee.

Thanks

Paul
Old 12-09-2010, 07:20 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bass Pro Shops online store

Cool! Thanks Paul.

Fred
Old 12-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Editor

Default Revised shops link on homepage for affiliates

I remembered we already had a box on the homepage for shops. It is in the right-hand column half way down the page or so. It now shows our 4 retailers who we have an affiliate scheme with so if a member follows the link and buys, we get a small percentage of the sale. I changed the title of it to make it a little more obvious to everyone but the more we can share this news around the better. As boser said, I am sure many members buys through these stores now and then and if we can encourage them to remember to access them through us then we will benefit eventually.
Best regards,
Paul
Old 12-10-2010, 08:16 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

Thanks for the heads up. Will use the set up you request for sure. Love Bass Pro. Lived near one in south Florida. The Cabela's where I live now....meh