The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the Caribbean > Belize

Belize Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2017, 07:29 PM

cletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Back form Belize, Blue Bonefish Lodge.

Just booked with the Blue Bonefish Lodge for a week in April. Looks and sounds awesome. I'm looking at 3 days of guided fishing in the package and snorkeling, swimming, and lounging with the family the rest of the time.

I will try to do the forum proud with a trip report. And please bear with me, I will be asking a lot of salt and salt gear questions between now and then!
jjc155 likes this.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:12 PM

802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold

I've contacted them a few times via email. The responses were very informal, short and vague. They state on their website that a. "4 Nights/3 Days of guided fishing, double occupancy: $1395". However, they state online that they offer a reduced price for off season packages. He quoted me $1495 for the off season price.. The communication was a little bit of a turn off..
Old 04-14-2017, 06:36 PM

cletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to beholdcletus is a splendid one to behold

Sitting at the Best Western in Belize City after a week at the Blue Bonefish Lodge, it was awesome (I will do a full trip report this weekend). Email and phone comms was just okay for me as well but once you arrive, Jim and Phyllis bend over backwards to make sure you're taken care of. Maybe the best endorsement is that I'm already looking to book a week next year with them.

I'll write more when I get back to the US,

Eric
denver1911 likes this.
Old 04-23-2017, 12:06 PM

802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold802flyfish is a splendid one to behold

I look forward to your trip report!
Old 04-25-2017, 06:21 AM

Apologies for the delay, got crushed by work upon my return, should have the trip report done by this weekend
Old 04-26-2017, 04:33 AM

chechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to beholdchechem is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletus View Post
Apologies for the delay, got crushed by work upon my return, should have the trip report done by this weekend

Goodie.