The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Brands

Brands To promote your brand and products on here please contact sales@fishandfly.com

Like Tree2Likes

Comment

LinkBack Article Tools Display Modes
Shadow Fly Fishing
Shadow Fly Fishing
Published by shadowflyfishing
02-14-2014
Default Shadow Fly Fishing

Hey everyone glad to be sponsoring the forum.

We are a new fly fishing company offering two of the most unique fly rod series ever created. We currently offer them in a few sizes as we grow.

The Shadow Stalker is a medium action rod offered in a 9ft 5wt and weighs in at 2.58oz. The Warrior is offered in a 9ft 5wt and 9ft 7wt and weighs in at 2.59oz in the 5wt and 2.95oz in the 7wt making it the lightest fast action 7wt rod on the market.

Recently we have introduced the worlds first custom colored fly lines. We offer them in over 500 different colors and they can be purchased in 8wt and 5wt for only $19.99!

We also have quality fly tying hooks for an unbeatable price.

Our products are being fished all over the world within 6 months of being introduced. We hope you take a second to look at our product lineup.

fly rods | fly fishing products | Shadow Fly Fishing | fly fishing blog | fly fishing news

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Rip Tide and siege like this.
Contact Details

By Hardyreels on 02-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Default Re: Shadow Fly Fishing

Welcome to the forum!

That didn't take long at all from initial contact to getting on the board did it? I really like the concept of custom color lines. I've been creating my own for years but now there's an option

Ard
By shadowflyfishing on 02-14-2014, 05:48 PM

Ard,

Looking to do some giveaways for members here. Perhaps we can get some coverage on the lines via the homepage? Please PM on how we can setup some stuff for forum members!
By brookfieldangler on 02-14-2014, 06:00 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!
By gzarboni on 02-14-2014, 06:10 PM

Welcome. Great website, looks like you got some great products. I really like the colored lines. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Mnflyfish on 02-14-2014, 08:27 PM

Welcome to the forum. Checked out your site, rods look great and can't wait to see some smaller wt rods such as a 3wt short rod. Really like the lines and large selection of colors, and will probably get one to test out and see how well it withstands hangin from trees and getting smacked on the cliff face when I'm bouncing beetles in July.
Glad to have ya here!

Sent from my iPhone
By shadowflyfishing on 02-14-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnflyfish View Post
Welcome to the forum. Checked out your site, rods look great and can't wait to see some smaller wt rods such as a 3wt short rod. Really like the lines and large selection of colors, and will probably get one to test out and see how well it withstands hangin from trees and getting smacked on the cliff face when I'm bouncing beetles in July.
Glad to have ya here!

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks so much! I can not wait till we get a 3wt made. Its going to be a feather! Looking forward to your feedback on the lines. The lines are hand colored by us at Shadow so none are 100 percent alike. Very unique!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzarboni View Post
Welcome. Great website, looks like you got some great products. I really like the colored lines. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much!
By caseywise on 02-14-2014, 10:26 PM

welcome to the forum!
what a great idea for custom lines

casey
By siege on 02-14-2014, 11:26 PM

Neat concept. I'm looking forward to getting up close and personal with the lines soon. Nice web site too.
By shadowflyfishing on 02-15-2014, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
welcome to the forum!
what a great idea for custom lines

casey
Thanks so much! What wts/style would you like to see offered in the lines?

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
Neat concept. I'm looking forward to getting up close and personal with the lines soon. Nice web site too.
Thank you! Looking forward to see what color you decide to get!
Comment

Article Tools