The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Corporate Members > Cabelas

Cabelas Cabelas has prospered from simple beginnings to become the largest mail-order, retail and internet outdoor outfitter in the world

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Editor
  • 2 Post By Hardyreels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Cabelas

Click the image to open in full size.

The North American Fly Forums belong to the Cabelas affiliate scheme which means any sales you put through the link below or the banners you will see on the forums website earn us valuable income to carry on supporting and developing this site and the rest of the Fish&Fly websites.

We appreciate your support by using this scheme or one of our other advertising or commercial partners when you want to buy something online.

Cabela's Web exclusive deals - Limited time offers with dozens of items in all categories!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 12-28-2013, 05:08 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Cabelas

A friendly reminder from administration, when using Cabela's for a purchase please link to them through us

Thanks,

Ard
mcnerney and itchmesir like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-28-2013, 09:51 AM

itchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud of

Should've reminded us of that before the Christmas season ended =P
Old 12-28-2013, 10:31 AM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

That would make a nice small tab at the top of screen. One place to take us to any sponsor that does this. I'm sure it can be found if you really know the site but right in our face would be more effective.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:04 PM

repperson29 is a name known to allrepperson29 is a name known to allrepperson29 is a name known to allrepperson29 is a name known to allrepperson29 is a name known to allrepperson29 is a name known to all

Now ya tell me!

Ryan
Old 12-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

My bad Ryan,

All the pre holiday shopping that went down and I was not thinking............ When ever we chose to go onto one of those giant outdoor product seller web sites listed in Our Corporate Sponsor Forum, if we use the links and banners here as the path ,the forum earns a small residual on any sales.

I won't forget again,

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
That would make a nice small tab at the top of screen. One place to take us to any sponsor that does this. I'm sure it can be found if you really know the site but right in our face would be more effective.
The best I can do is to make the Announcement thread a sticky and try to bump it daily.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-28-2013, 03:20 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
The best I can do is to make the Announcement thread a sticky and try to bump it daily.
I wasn't aware it was as simple as clicking the banner ads. Easy enough, but bumping up a reminder on occasion until everybody understands would be a good idea. Especially before Christmas and early spring when I would guess peak shopping is occurring.