The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Charity Fundraising (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/charity-fundraising/)
-   -   Two More Weeks Baby! (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/charity-fundraising/272036-two-more-weeks-baby.html)

Hardyreels 05-01-2012 11:59 PM

Two More Weeks Baby!

We Need You Now More Than Ever!

On May 15 the chance to help Casting For Recovery win an Internet Voting Contest will be past.

If you know what Casting For Recovery is..........Good

If you don't, You can take my word, it is a Good Cause, it benefits the survivors of Breast Cancer and offers weekend retreats where the women can learn about FLY FISHING !

Get It, FLY FISHING :bowdown: Fly fishing is what we live for right? Well since these people have lived through Cancer let's give them a chance to learn our sport & our vote to help the organization win $50,000

I have volunteered myself to the South Central Alaska Chapter as a Casting & Tying instructor for this years retreat here. I'm also signed on for fund raising & outreach work so.................

Use this link > Pink Well: Voting

Step #1. Register to vote - Scroll down to where it says 'Sign in to Vote' enter your e-mail address, a Voting Link is e-mailed to you instantly.

Step #2. Save the Voting link onto your desktop and vote every day from now until May 15!

In the amount of time you've taken to read this you can register to Vote and help our Charity WIN THIS MONEY! If you have any questions or difficulty voting PM me please.

Ard

Falk 05-02-2012 04:42 AM

Re: Two More Weeks Baby!

:army:
Will now vote!

Davo 05-02-2012 05:43 AM

My votes in for the 2nd of May. Keep it going folks!!

jpbfly 05-02-2012 09:45 AM

VOTE IN...FOR TODAY...come on guys!!!

wannafish 05-02-2012 10:22 AM

I'm not sure how long I've been voting but when this is over I'm gonna need something else to vote for every day or I may take up a worse habit! :)

Hardyreels 05-02-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannafish (Post 441671)
I'm not sure how long I've been voting but when this is over I'm gonna need something else to vote for every day or I may take up a worse habit! :)

You'll think of something :D

The rest of you guys need to go to the first post on the thread and get the LINK :icon_wink

Ard

fyshstykr 05-02-2012 11:04 PM

Thank You Ard!:thumbsupu

Davo 05-03-2012 07:24 AM

+ 2 From Me!!

Whose next?

jpbfly 05-03-2012 11:44 AM

jp+1:D
who's next?