The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Charity Fundraising

Charity Fundraising Let people know about fishing related charity fundraising here.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Two More Weeks Baby!

We Need You Now More Than Ever!

On May 15 the chance to help Casting For Recovery win an Internet Voting Contest will be past.

If you know what Casting For Recovery is..........Good

If you don't, You can take my word, it is a Good Cause, it benefits the survivors of Breast Cancer and offers weekend retreats where the women can learn about FLY FISHING !

Get It, FLY FISHING Fly fishing is what we live for right? Well since these people have lived through Cancer let's give them a chance to learn our sport & our vote to help the organization win $50,000

I have volunteered myself to the South Central Alaska Chapter as a Casting & Tying instructor for this years retreat here. I'm also signed on for fund raising & outreach work so.................

Use this link > Pink Well: Voting

Step #1. Register to vote - Scroll down to where it says 'Sign in to Vote' enter your e-mail address, a Voting Link is e-mailed to you instantly.

Step #2. Save the Voting link onto your desktop and vote every day from now until May 15!

In the amount of time you've taken to read this you can register to Vote and help our Charity WIN THIS MONEY! If you have any questions or difficulty voting PM me please.

Ard
fysh, Pocono, Davo and 2 others like this.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:42 AM

Falk will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Two More Weeks Baby!

Will now vote!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:43 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

My votes in for the 2nd of May. Keep it going folks!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

VOTE IN...FOR TODAY...come on guys!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:22 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure how long I've been voting but when this is over I'm gonna need something else to vote for every day or I may take up a worse habit!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
I'm not sure how long I've been voting but when this is over I'm gonna need something else to vote for every day or I may take up a worse habit!
You'll think of something

The rest of you guys need to go to the first post on the thread and get the LINK

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You Ard!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 05-03-2012, 07:24 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

+ 2 From Me!!

Whose next?

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

jp+1
who's next?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:05 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in... X milt.