The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 03:17 AM

quackhead35 is on a distinguished road
Default couple pics from last weekend

I was only able to get pics of 2 of the 10 I caught last Saturday(12/19). The other 8 I was in a bit deep or in too fast of water to take my phone out. I am working on getting a waterproof camera for fishing but my phone is filling in for now. It was a hard day of figuring out what was working or getting the bites but not landing them. I'm still waiting on a friend to send pics from 2 weeks ago(12/12) when I had a steller day, but he's being a major d-bag and not taking the 5 mins to email me the pics.

Click the image to open in full size.

and then the biggest of the day

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:22 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: couple pics from last weekend

nice fish, sounds like you had fun. I am gonna try to get out today for an hour or two if I can and the temp warms a little.

d
Old 12-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: couple pics from last weekend

quackhead35: Looks like you had a good time fishing, thanks for sharing the photos!

Larry