The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 06:24 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default Fishing in town in WNC

With thunderstorms in the forcast, i decided to go to town and fish and took the GF with me . Turned out to be a good morning as we caught several good fish not great but in the 10" range.She even managed to catch 6 on the nymphs not bad for the first time with a fly rod in her hands.Also not bad for fishing in city limits.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:19 PM

diamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to all
Default Re: Fishing in town in WNC

She got 6 her first time every fly-fishing? Looks like you caught a keeper there!

Edit: Re-reading that, it sounds sexist. I'd say the same thing to a girl who took her boyfriend flyfishing for the first time, though.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:09 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Congrats on finding a sweet spot like that, and a sweetheart that likes to flyfish...

Dan
Old 05-17-2011, 10:21 AM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly

Size don't matter as long as your line gets Yank!!.....So I believe y'all had a good day on the river

Congrats on her first fish with a fly rod

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !
Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

Thanks it was a good day went the next day with my son to a different spot and done well to but no pics. It really didn't take her long she hooked a fish on about her 3rd cast but lost it.