The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree256Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 02:05 PM

bear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brook Trout Pictures

A few from the morning

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 08-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Beauties Tim!

Good to see you posting again or maybe I've been away too much. Anyway, nice shots,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 08-30-2013, 03:19 PM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of

Wow! Beautiful pics of beautiful fish!
Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirabelasunshine View Post
17 incher from a high country lake, late last month. Longest brookie I've caught in a long time. Caught a 15 incher the next evening in the same lake that was about twice as fat and vastly more energetic, but left the camera in camp. Whoops.

Beauty fish and the rod looks to be a LL bean. I have the same rod and caught some trout this summer of the same size and wow are they fun.
von behr and mirabelasunshine like this.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 09-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I have fished the Green River for 4-5 years and up until a couple weeks ago I have never landed a Brookie. Today I go out and low and behold I land another one, quite the surprise, and about the same size as that one I caught last week.

Larry
von behr, countr21 and baseman1 like this.

Old 09-11-2013, 09:29 PM

mirabelasunshine is just really nicemirabelasunshine is just really nicemirabelasunshine is just really nicemirabelasunshine is just really nice

Quote:
Beauty fish and the rod looks to be a LL bean. I have the same rod and caught some trout this summer of the same size and wow are they fun.
Thanks about the fish. And wow, good eye re: the rod! I'm impressed with your identification, as the rod is nothing if not completely generic. The best battle I've had on it yet was with a fat 17-inch river smallmouth that just would not quit. In comparison, this big brookie fought like a shoe.
baseman1 likes this.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:14 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

For the price of the outfit you can't go wrong. I used mine on a smallish brook and the trout were so much fun. I can't wait to hook into a smallie or a grilse with it.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 09-13-2013, 09:43 AM

taylor16 will become famous soon enough

countr21 and baseman1 like this.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Joni, countr21, bear 007 and 2 others like this.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:09 PM

meadballs has a spectacular aura aboutmeadballs has a spectacular aura about

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Joni, von behr and countr21 like this.