The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree524Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Small stream Stories and Pictures;

Beautiful place to fish!

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-16-2012, 05:20 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Milt that was AWESOME ! Something I would do hookup in the impossible place and figure it out later! Or did you have a plan? Haha!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 07-16-2012, 07:20 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Boz, I always have a plan... I guess that's why I rarely have company. I cannot show the video, as I went commando, but here's a mid-air frame capture of my leap. milt. Click the image to open in full size.
Joni and theboz like this.

Last edited by milt spawn; 07-17-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:32 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. I inadvertently deleted the pix, here's the sequence. milt.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:45 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about threading the needle! That's a scene right out of Acapulco cliff diving. Thumbs up my friend! Live it as it comes!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 07-17-2012, 10:32 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

F-ing classic!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Milt, you are the man. That is both awesome and hilarious (the glimpse at the camera before the naked leap); reminds me of college.
milt spawn likes this.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Milt, you are the man. That is both awesome and hilarious (the glimpse at the camera before the naked leap); reminds me of college.
GT, if you can REMEMBER college... you da man!!! milt.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:20 AM

trout_onfly_junkie has a spectacular aura abouttrout_onfly_junkie has a spectacular aura about

here is a couple looks at my stomping grounds. 12 minute drive from home and about a 3 minute walk from the vehicle. Hard to force myself into leaving once I get here.

Click the image to open in full size.

and some of the rewards of being here

noreaster likes this.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:24 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Looks like a beautiful place, Junkie! And Milt, I can remember most of college... and most the stories of the times I can't remember are enough to get me by

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...