The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 05:03 PM

bbqbrisket is on a distinguished road
Default Fly fishing group tours

Does anyone know of any outfits that do fly fishing group tours. I am interested in traveling to several countries to do some fresh water trout fishing but would like to go with a group; preferably not an exclusive outrageously expensive one.
thanks
Old 08-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly fishing group tours

I've never seen any post here about such tours, I would guess that the internet would be the best search tool to find any. Where do you live? I ask because with all of North America at your disposal you could no doubt find enough destinations to set sights on to keep you busy reeling them in for years.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 08-07-2011, 05:58 PM

I'm in New Jersey and yes there are a ship load of places in the states that I can drop a line. But I am interested in doing some European travel and would like to do a group fly fishing tour at the same time in a few select European countries.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute

At the top of your screen, on this page, there is a menu bar and one of the tabs says "Websites". put your cursor on (don't click) the tab and choose 'Fly Forums UK' from the drop down menu. This is the UK. based forum and you should register there. The members in the UK. will be able to help you with your request perhaps.

Ard

Old 08-07-2011, 09:29 PM

texastroutbum has a spectacular aura abouttexastroutbum has a spectacular aura abouttexastroutbum has a spectacular aura about

BBQbrisket,
I don't know anything about Europe but for real brisket bbq you gotta visit Texas.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:40 AM

I will check the UK out...thanks

Re Brisket question, you certainly don't mean like Kreutz Market, Smitty's, Blacks, Louie Muellers, Salt Lick, Rudy's or Elgin Market do you??
Old 08-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Administrator

Sounds like he's been there TTB.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:26 AM

actually grew up there.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:17 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Well, we've got JP in the south of France, if you give me a few seasons I can help you in the summer in Sweden, and Madjoni can cover further to the east, so there's some of Europe covered Unfortunately, I have no idea about guided fishing tours of Europe, maybe JP could be of more help on this thread?

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 08-08-2011, 11:48 AM

good help

thank you