The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree188Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other Fish than Trout Photos

WHAT!!! Catfish on a fly???? Don't tell nc about that.

Click the image to open in full size.

baseman1 likes this.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:28 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

NC needs the hammer.

Dave
Old 09-16-2011, 08:35 PM

poke em has a spectacular aura aboutpoke em has a spectacular aura about

Hey guys, check out the Warmwater Forum. There's a warmwater fish picture thread over there that would be perfect for catfish, sunfish, etc.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:57 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Joni, what are the last two fish?

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

One is a 15" Crappie, and the bottom is a Grayling. Two different lakes and elevations...LOL
Old 09-16-2011, 09:06 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I've never targeted/caught either, but for some reason the crappie looks more bass-like than usual to me, and well, the grayling I have not seen a whole lot of, I just know they have that prominent dorsal. Either way I'm glad that I have this forum to learn from and to diversify my knowledge! Thanks

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-16-2011, 09:59 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

Hodge podge...

Old 09-16-2011, 10:22 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

that is one fat carp!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:15 PM

One fat carp indeed! That thing reminds of Sloth from the Goonies. Also, that second bass has a surprisingly light color scheme.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God Jackster! That is the fattest carp I have ever seen! It looks you took a bicycle pump to it. Jabba the Carp It's so fat you are doing the "Killroy was here" pose. It looks like it's head stopped growing about 10 pounds back. Wow. I see you decided against lipping the Bluefish. Good choice.