The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 09:26 AM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fall Splendor - GSMP Fishing Report

Ian and Stimulator2, I am jealous that you have such wonderful waters in your neighborhood

Everyone...thanks for the positive comments. I always appreciate and enjoy the reports others post here, so figured I should reciprocate.

Besides FF, I have been a amateur photographer (Canon only) most of my life & have collected a serious number of lenses, bodies and accessories. Happy to help anyone (to the best of my ability) with any photography related topics.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:07 PM

mrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to beholdmrl0004 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fall Splendor - GSMP Fishing Report

Very nice pics and report! I've wondered about the studded rubber bottoms. I have a pair of korkers and have thought about buying that insert. I hate hiking in felt, but would break every bone in my body fishing where I do with only rubber bottom. And I don't like carrying both inserts.

@Littledavid123, I see you are in Arkansas. I fished the White River there last March. I think it would be hard to match that beauty anywhere else. You've got somewhere in your own state that I long to fish again soooooo bad!

"Chance favors the well prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur