The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Coldwater Fly Fishing

Coldwater Fly Fishing Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, etc...

Like Tree16Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 05:50 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: A law that needs to be changed?

Well, I'm heading for steelies next week.

You should probably head to Idaho??
Old 01-25-2012, 05:50 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

I forgot all about the airport problem. Nuts.
Gary
Old 01-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFlinger2421 View Post
I confess! I broke another law. I should be ignored....
It's going to at least Mid April befor I can do anything but Ice Fish here. There is a power plant with huge Bass about 3 hours South of me. The water stays open behind the plant. I have to do it before the end of February because of inland seasons.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:12 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

I'm getting ready for a steelhead trip on friday. Hopefully I will have some good pics to show for it. It's been a week from hell and I can't think of anything that would fix that more then a steelhead on the line.

Interesting thread huh.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Closed Thread